Your daily (Mon-Fri) roundup of links from around the blogosphere, typically Trail Blazers related.
- Rob Simonsen’s recap from last night’s 112-91 loss to the Utah Jazz.
- Mike Tokito of the Oregonian’s Jazz gamer features fan appreciation night turning sour with young roster’s spotty play.
- Jason Quick’s, also from the O, has a few notes heading into the offseason including; Wesley Matthews’ desire to ball in the Summer League and wins the Maurice Lucas award, Jon Biebler will join him in Vegas for the league, and Jamal Crawford’s player option on June 15 so the Blazers would know the status of their roster heading into the June 28 draft.
- Matt Calkins at the Columbian, after last night’s Blazers loss says “the sour taste (coach Canales) left the hometown fans did not appear to peeve him more so than any other loss.” So, what say you, Blazers fans?
- The Portland Tribune’s Kerry Eggers inquires the Blazers coaches and other members of management on their thoughts after the season.
- John Canzano and Paul Allen got beef y’all. Allen responded to one of Canzano’s recent columns by comparing it and Canzano’s work to one his own stock’s octopi. Canzano fired back and the, thus Canzano v. Allen 2012 was born.
- Kelly Dwyer from Yahoo! Sports Ball Don’t Lie backs Canzano, as any sane, humane person should.
Thoughts, ideas and challenges to 1-on-1 games, are happily accepted in the comments section