Your daily (Mon-Fri) roundup of links from around the blogosphere, typically Trail Blazers related.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Portland Roundball Society’s cartoonist Maddison Bond took an opportunity to propose to his girlfriend on The Basketball Jones’ video show earlier today. Check out the 17:43 and 27:11 marks in the above video to see how it went over.
As far as the best Valentine’s gift of the day goes, the Blazers get a steady helping of the Washington Wizards tonight.
- The Oregonian has a preview for tonight’s contest against the Wizards.
- The crew over at truthaboutit.net compiled a 3-on-3 for tonight’s Blazers/Wizards match up. The roundtable included Abbott bringng his Blazer fandom to the table.
- Back at the O, Joe Freeman talks about the potential roster shake-up that could be coming the Blazers way.
- John Canzano (at… The O!) thinks Jeremy Lin’s success story means there are more diamonds in the rough out there. Portland, take notice.
- Ever wonder how The Rhino fell in love? Jason Quick has the story.
- And finally, Stephen Colbert succumbs to Linsanity.
Thoughts, ideas and challenges to 1-on-1 games, are happily accepted in the comments section.