Nathan Begley | Friday, January 22, 2010 at 10:57AM
- Brandon Roy is out for at least four to five games with a strained hamstring. Here is a quick informational article on hamstring strains.
- Blazer Banter has the absolute latest on Roy’s injury, including breaking information that Roy is getting protien rich plasma injections and will be re-evaluated in seven days.
- Speaking of injuries, Shaq Misses Entire Second Half With Pulled Pork Sandwich, via the Onion.
- Eastern Conference trade rumors from Hoopsworld. Will the Blazers go after one of these available big men?
- In case you haven’t seen it yet, Dave at BlazersEdge previews tonight's game in Boston.
- Garnett is supposed to make his return tonight against Portland. Hoopdata takes a look on what effect KG's injury has had in the Celtic defense and explores Brian Scalabrine's intimidating presence. What? Stop laughing, Scalabrine is a scary dude.
- Do you love the draft? Do you dream of all the possibilities and upside of picks? If you don’t have Draft Express bookmarked, you soon will. Nobody outside NBA scouting teams follows college and international draft prospects better that Johnathan Givony and crew.
- Kelly Dwyer takes a look at the Northwest Division halfway through the season. He has this (and more) to say about Portland: "Can they keep this pace up? As much as I respect the stylings of this team's coaching staff, it just doesn't appear in the cards. Don't expect too much of a drop off, though. These Blazers are made of strong stuff."
- I guess Portland has to be made of something strong since, according to Brian T. Smith, tonight Portland players will have missed over 200 games due to injury.
- *UPDATE* Ben from BlazersEdge with an excellent breakdown of late game execution in the win against Philadelphia.