[Welcome to our new (somewhat) daily post on all the Blazers links fit to print. We are having a tough time naming this feature—ShavLINK Randolph?—but if you have any suggestions, comment below. The winning suggestion will take home this Jarrett Jack bobblehead on my desk. Seriously, I want this thing off my desk.—Ed.]
• God is a Blazers fan, at least according to The Onion. Warning, Satirical and mildly offensive.
• Hoopdata.com calls Portland a “Scoring Powerhouse”
• The Knicks Blog wants a point guard, now if only they had a potential lottery pick... The Thomas Legacy lives on.
• With as many close games as Portland plays, have you ever thought to yourself “OK, we’re down four points with a minute left and the other team has the ball, I wonder, what are the odds that we win?" Well, you can follow all that hot statistical action here in real time: http://wp.advancednflstats.com/nba/
• Bustabucket checks in with Hippo to get the inside scoop on Peterri Koponen.
• Rip City Project checks the numbers. The verdict? We’re winning, but not like we were.